著者: Peter RATKAI
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Newbie questions...
Hi Philip!

Thanks for your reply!

The only thing that I don't understad, is that how will this fiter depend
on the user? I have about 200 users, and only 10 of them is allowed to
send attachments. I'll have to limit the maximum message size too, but I
don't know how will I do that for trusted users only?

Thank you,
Cheers:
--Peter

--