著者: Philip Hazel
To: Peter RATKAI
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Newbie questions...
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Peter RATKAI wrote:

> The only thing that I don't understad, is that how will this fiter depend
> on the user? I have about 200 users, and only 10 of them is allowed to
> send attachments. I'll have to limit the maximum message size too, but I
> don't know how will I do that for trusted users only?

You can include a test on $sender_address inside the "condition" option.
This should enable you to direct/route suspect messages to a transport
that sends them back to their senders.

There is no way (in the current release) to control maximum message size
per user.

[I'm sorry to be brief, but I have a huge amount of backed up email to
answer.]