Re: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Julian
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?
On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Julian wrote:
> > On 4 Nov 98, at 14:31, Anand Buddhdev wrote:
> > > Thanks for that info. So its pronunciation should be ek-sim, yes? I've been
> > > saying eg-zim so far, going by the usual rules of English. Do give us the
> > > correct sound.
> > Time for a "My name is Philip Hazel, and I pronounce
> > Exim, Exim" .au?
> Fear!
> how about 'My name is Philip Hazel, and I have more of a life than to want
> to tell you how to pronounce the name of my mailer' ? :-)

how about letting people from all places send in their wave files.
Just like:

"hi, I am Grunthos the Flatulent. I pronounce exim exim and my favourite
poem is:
Oh frettled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me,
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a
lurgid bee.

Groop I implore thee,
my foonting turlingdromes.

And hooptiously drangle me with
crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts
with my blurglecruncheon,
see if I don't!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist... I just found http://www.vogon.com/guide/ :)
cheerio,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"Sex is hereditary:
If your parents didn't have it, chances are that you won't either."