Re: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Vadim Vygonets
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?
On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Which brings me to question: do you know Svenska, Philip? Or at
> least any language except English?

I'm not sure this is relevant to Exim, but since you ask:

I'm reasonably bilingual in English English and American English,
having lived there for a year in my youth.

Ek praat Afrikaans.
Therefore I can make some sense of Dutch and Flemish, and a bit of
German.

Hablo un poco de Espanol.
Enough to survive in shops and restaurants, but I don't get enough
practice.

Only a few phrases in French (I never even studied it at school).

Musical words in Italian.

What little bit of Latin I can remember.

"Thank you" and "Good Morning" in Hungarian.

C, BCPL, Algol 68, BASIC, Fortran, Perl, Shell, several assemblers, etc,
etc...

Sorry, no Scandanavian languages. What I found when I was in Denmark,
many years ago, was that I couldn't read it, but some words, when
pronounced, were like old English, which isn't really surprising. In the
cathedral where the kings are buried, we could read the inscriptions
that were in Latin, but not the later ones in Danish.