[EXIM] Aliasing

Author: Paul Walsh
To: Exim Users
Subject: [EXIM] Aliasing
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I want to be able to set up
Exim as a relay for mail to/from a local FE college, with a separate aliase
file for translating some.one@??? to
username@???. I've already figured out the header
re-writing for mail from the college so that's not a problem.

As I understand it, if I were to define college.ac.uk as a local domain, all
incoming addresses would be looked up via the system aliases director below:

system_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile
  file = /utils/exim/db/aliases
  search_type = dbm

What I want is to get Exim to use a different director for the college.ac.uk
domain:

college_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile
  file = /utils/exim/db/college.aliases
  search_type = dbm

How do I tell Exim to use this director for the college.ac.uk domain?

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU
Tel: +44 (0)121-331-5708    Fax: +44 (0)121-356-2875