Re: [EXIM] Mysql and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: me
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Mysql and exim
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, me wrote:

> Hi
>
> Well I'd like to get the users on line asap, and I think it would be a
> little neater.

It's a choice one has to make.

> You say you run a cron job, is that to query the Mysql on the remote
> machine and if so

Yes.

> did you have to install Mysql on the local machine also.

No. We just have a perl script with the DBI package to do the mysql
client end. It then builds a file which in turn is used to generate our
main aliases file and our main From line rewriting file.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814