[EXIM] eximon -> cgi-bin?

Author: Paul Mansfield
Subject: [EXIM] eximon -> cgi-bin?

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> [we really need a new eximon - that popup menu is too hard to hit the
> wrong op on - but I am not an X programmer]

I've been musing about this and wondered if anyone has thought about writing a
simple web interface to allow you to see the exim mail queue etc... access
would be controlled by IP and password.

A cron job would generate a queue listing file and grep out the frozen entries,
since it can be quite intensive to do this.

The CGI would then allow you to see bits of the queue listings and
freeze/thaw/remove/cancel/view the entries according to your privilege level.

Anyone think this'd work?

Paul