[EXIM] WishList Request

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] WishList Request

Hello,

Someone pointed out that exim was getting somewhat 'bloated' these days.
Personally I don't agree, in that almost all of the new features are ones
that I am interested in. However, in the same way that you can choose
which sets of databases should be supported, it would be nice if certain
features could be chosen relatively selectively at compile time, or if you
feel like being extra flash make them dynamic libs, or indeed make both of
those options. As an example, we currently don't use exim filters, but there
doesn't appear to be any way to not include the relevant code? Whilst I
can select which directors, routers and transports are compiled in...

Does that make any sense?

Julian
Unix Admin, Internet Vision