RE: [EXIM] WishList Request

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Oliver Smith
Cc: Exim Users List
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] WishList Request
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Oliver Smith wrote:

> > You can set different retry rules for different domains. There is an
> > example in the manual.
>
> Not quite what I want; I want a remote_sort_last so that mail to the given
> domains will always receive the lowest-priority in queue runs.

Note that remote_sort applies only to multiple addresses in individual
messages. It does *not* apply to an entire queue run. Exim does not keep
cross-message information of that type. However, you can use remote_sort
to do what you want within individual messages:

remote_sort = ^(?!.*\.hu$) : *

Regular expressions are your friend, and in the next release of Exim
they will be even better, since it will contain PCRE 2.00, which I have
extended to support the new things from Perl 5.005, including lookbehind.