Re: [EXIM] Some strange local delivery...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Andrey Chernomyrdin
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Some strange local delivery...
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Andrey Chernomyrdin wrote:

> primary_hostname = excom.spb.su

So the qualify_domain will be excom.spb.su

> local_domains = "^(.+\.|)excom\.spb\.(su|ru)

> $ cat ~kostya/.forward
> kostya,"|~/bin/forward"

> $ /usr/exim/bin/exim -C configure.default -v -bt kostya@???

The forward file will generate

kostya@???
|~/bin/forward

Then kostya@??? will be reprocessed. It will go through the
forward file again, since previously it processed kostya@???.
                                                                   ^

So it now generates the same two things again. The third time it won't
do the forward, because it has already forwarded for kostya@???.
The tree of addresses looks a bit like this.

kostya@??? -> kostya@??? -> kostya@??? -> local
       |                      |
       v                      v
    |~/bin/forward       |~/bin/forward

> May bye, I must change some option in userforward director or something
> else?

Two possibilities:

(1) Change your .forward file to read

$ cat ~kostya/.forward
\kostya,"|~/bin/forward"

(2) Set qualify_preserve_domain on the forwardfile director.

Either of these will cause Exim to generate kostya@??? from
kostya.excom.spb.ru instead of using the default qualifying domain.