[EXIM] Some strange local delivery...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrey Chernomyrdin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Some strange local delivery...
Have a nice day!

I use exim-2.03, found some strange delivery local mail.

Get from distrib file "configure.example", changing for:

primary_hostname = excom.spb.su
local_domains = "^(.+\.|)excom\.spb\.(su|ru)

Then try for:

$ cat ~kostya/.forward
kostya,"|~/bin/forward"

Ok copy incoming mail to default mailbox, and pipe to forward script.

Testing delivery:
$ /usr/exim/bin/exim -C configure.default -v -bt kostya@???
kostya@??? -> |~/bin/forward
kostya@???
    <-- kostya@???
  deliver to kostya in domain excom.spb.su
  director = localuser, transport = local_delivery

Ok, all working right.

Trying delivery to another local domain:
$ /usr/exim/bin/exim -C configure.default -v -bt kostya@???
kostya@??? -> |~/bin/forward
kostya@??? -> |~/bin/forward
kostya@???
    <-- kostya@???
    <-- kostya@???
  deliver to kostya in domain excom.spb.su
  director = localuser, transport = local_delivery

Ops... forward-program invoking twice, it's d'nt rigth (I think)

May bye, I must change some option in userforward director or something
else?

--
With Best,            | http://www.excom.spb.su/~andrey
    Andrey Chernomyrdin    | mailto:andrey@excom.spb.su