Re: [EXIM] Overquota users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Roger Books
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Overquota users
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Roger Books wrote:

> If exim attempts to deliver mail to a users box that is overquota
> is there a way for me to set it up so that the mail bounces to
> the sender and is NOT stored in my mail queue?

In the retry section of the configuration, put

*@your.dom.ain        quota

That is, provide no retry timings for over quota errors. They will then
bounce immediately.

This isn't the only feature. What I use on this system is

*@cus.cam.ac.uk        quota_7d
*@cus.cam.ac.uk        quota       F,2h,15m; F,3d,1h

which bounces immediately if the user's mailbox hasn't been read for 7
days, but otherwise tries for up to 3 days after the first quota
failure.