[EXIM] Another SunOS bug?

Author: Robert Zilbauer
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Another SunOS bug?
Here's something new that's plaguing a few of our users. It seems that anyone
who uses Claris Emailer (2.0 and 2.0v3 have been tested) and tries to send
mail through Exim (2.02) running on SunOS (4.1.4), will always get the
following as the message ID:

The ID string is available as seen in the Received header --

    by mail.europa.com with smtp (Exim 2.02 #7)
    id 0zJQJv-0003w1-00
    for zilbauer@???; Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:45:07 -0700

But, doesn't make it to the Message-id field. On Solaris (2.5.1), however, it
works like a charm --

I've already applied the fix for strtod on SunOS4 but, alas, could not kill
two bugs with one fix. <grin>

Thanks for the help.

--
Robert C. Zilbauer, Jr.                          Europa Communications Inc
Primary: zilbauer@???                   Secondary: zilbauer@???

          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."