[EXIM] configuration and/or format problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jhvh-1
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] configuration and/or format problems

Hello,

I have been trying to get exim 2.02 to run on our system with some
anti-relaying in place. We do virtual hosting and have to allow some
relaying. I have read the on-line documentation and looked over my config
file until my eyes have glazed over. If some on could give me a hand, I
(and my sanity) would be thankful.

Here is what i have in my config:

local_domains:    all of our local domains. seperated by colons
relay_domains:  domains who should be able to relay thru us.  Includes 3rd
        party ISPs that some customers dial into.  All this is in
        a file, one domain per line.  It is searched via
        'partial-lsearch'.
sender_net_accept_relay:  our 1 and a half class C
sender_host_accept_relay: the same as 'relay_domains'
sender_host_reject_relay: spammers domains.  Searched via
                'partial-lsearch'
sender_reject_recipients: spammers.  Searched via 'partial-lsearch'

Here are my questions:

1) Is this the best/easiest way to do this?
2) How should files be configured?
3) Have I finally gone insane? :)

Thanks In Advance,