[EXIM] Exim 2.03 bis

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-announce
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim 2.03 bis
My apologies, folks. It turns out that the new exim_lock utility in 2.03
fails to compile under SunOS4, owing to the lack of the strerror()
function. I have fixed it, and re-issued 2.03. The *only* file that has
changed is src/exim_lock.c. If you have already compiled successfully,
you need to do nothing; if you are about to compile under SunOS4 or any
other OS that lacks a complete ANSI C library, please fetch a new copy
from

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-2.03.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum is

911a9576a03895f67be5cdddd22718a4 exim-2.03.tar.gz