Re: [EXIM] Underscore in hostname

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matthew Frost
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-mailing-list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Underscore in hostname
On Tue, Sep 15, 1998 at 12:54:20PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Underscores are not legal in domain names. The following change was made
> to Exim at version 1.921:

[snip]
> Interestingly, you are the first to have trouble with this. Previous
> complaints about underscore have all been to do with the arguments of
> HELO commands.

I've had one complaint about it since upgrading from 1.82 to 2.02.
I've no idea if they've fixed their DNS yet - but they were quoting an
email address with an underscore in the domain name. *sigh*

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost                                         http://www.frost.org/
                                                   email: matthew@???