Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Koch
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim
On Thu, 10 September 1998 15:11:29 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> gvz@??? said:
> } However, I'd like to know what some other users think about the
> } implementation of three hooks for Exim for external programs.
>
> I really am trying not to suggest that exim be perl enabled....
> but failing!

Hmh.
I want to second both points.

I've written several nice scripts for Exim and I thought about
learning C to implement such things... they'd have been nice in
the past for filters and scripts and the like.. So what Georg
is asking here *is* neccessary for some rather weird
implementations (sorry, Georg, no offence <g>).

Besides, we had a thread about perl already, right? I'd really
like to have the undescribable flexibility of perl in some
filters written by myself..

Cleanfeed comes to my mind here.. if your server is small,
afterwards it's small and clean..

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany