Re: [EXIM] converting from qmail to exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: arb-exim
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] converting from qmail to exim
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 arb-exim@??? wrote:

> These programs have one prerequisite: they rely on the
> delivered-to: header of qmail to determine the final recipient. Does anyone
> know how I can achive that same effect under exim, ie. add delivered-to:
> headers exactly like qmail does?

Exim has options for adding headers in transports, so you could probably
make it do what you want by something like

headers_add = Delivered-To: $local_part@$domain

in the appendfile transport for your virtual domain.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714