Re: [EXIM] virt. domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: vtmue
Cc: eml
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] virt. domains
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 vtmue@??? wrote:

> on a host that accepts mail for several domains, do I have to use fqd
> names in /etc/aliases so as to prevent local parts from beeing aliased
> before exim reaches the virtual: entry for the particular domain?
>
> Or do I have to set up an alias file for the real domain like for the
> virtual domains (/etc/mail/$domain)?

You can do it either way. If you use a single file with fqd names, you
must set "include_domains" on the aliasfile director. If you use a
separate file for each domain you can use a single director with an
option such as

file = /etc/aliases/$domain

or you can have several different directors, each one with

domains = whatever

so that each one processes certain domains only.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714