Re: [EXIM] Searchtype bug ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Rick Ballard
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Searchtype bug ?
On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Rick Ballard wrote:

> I have a bozo_alias director, using the aliasfile driver with fqdn's in
> the file.
>
> bozo_aliases:
>    driver = aliasfile;
>    include_domain = true
>    file = /usr/exim/bozo.users,
>    search_type = lsearch*@

> aliases look like:
>    *@obsolete.host :blackhole:
>    user@address:        :blackhole:

> When I have the searchtype set to "lsearch*@", the director works
> fine. However, if I try to unfreeze frozen messages with "exim -qf",
> exim panics and complains about an unknown search type
> lsearch*@. If I change it to lsearch* the "exim -qf" works, but of
> course the bozo director no longer works properly. This appears to
> be a bug.

I cannot reproduce this effect. Are you sure that "exim -qf" runs the
same version of exim that you used to do the directing that worked? The
*@ facility only came in with version 1.90, so if you happened to pick
up an older version it would have complained.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714