Re: [EXIM] majordomo and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: nigel
Cc: Manar Hussain, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] majordomo and exim
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> This seems to be getting a very common set of questions...
>
> Could someone send me any special exim config file fragments for Majordomo
> use, and any other info - references to Majordomo FAQs maybe - and I'll
> write it up onto the exim web pages.
>
> [I'll also do the same for my smartlist configuration]

FYI: I have actually started work on an FAQ. I'm expecting to release
Exim 2.00 very soon (just checking out today's reports of oddities) and
then I will continue with the FAQ. I'm processing all the saved up stuff
I have for it as a first cut. I will certain include either the
Majordomo information, or a pointer to it.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714