Re: [EXIM] Rewriting for not-local_domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Sean Witham
Para: Torsten Curdt
CC: Exim-Mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Rewriting for not-local_domains
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Hmm... If I got it right Andreas wants to leave all his local deliveries
> untouched (x@??? -> y@???) and wants to rewrite the from-
> and
> reply-to fields (x@??? -> z@???) to (x@??? ->
> z@???)
> if the mail goes outside his local domain.
>
> I thought that this is not possible ...
> Because rewriting is done per address and not per message?!?

Hence my wish list requet ! A work arround is to run two exim
installations one to handle local domain email the other acts as
a gateway to all other domains. Thus you can have a different set
of re-write rules for locally delivered email vs. non-local.

Kludgy and it doesn't scale well but is the best that can be doen for
the momemnt.

--Sean