Re: [EXIM] Rewriting for not-local_domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andreas Edler
Para: Torsten Curdt, Exim-Mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Rewriting for not-local_domains
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Hmm... If I got it right Andreas wants to leave all his local deliveries
> untouched (x@??? -> y@???) and wants to rewrite the from-
> and
> reply-to fields (x@??? -> z@???) to (x@??? ->
> z@???)
> if the mail goes outside his local domain.

yes, that is what I want.

> I thought that this is not possible ...
> Because rewriting is done per address and not per message?!?

Well, it would be fine is this would be made possible, perhaps in
rewriting in the transports? Isn't it a quite normal thing if
you have an intranet and want to connect it with the internet?

I think we may have some more clients in the future with a
similar situation...

Shalom!
.\ndreas

--
   Leben ist Begegnung! Von Mensch zu Mensch - zwischen Gott und Mensch.
    cid  -  christlicher internet dienst       Tel/Fax: ++49-30-4616146