Re: [EXIM] Wish-list "votes" (Was: Future development)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: David Sheryn
Cc: exim-users, Philip Hazel
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wish-list "votes" (Was: Future development)

D.H.Sheryn@??? said:
} Also I support the _option_ of syslogging the various logging outputs.
} I understand that this doesn't work reliably in high load environments
} (and indeed that packets may just get lost) but it would be really
} handy for a bunch of relativley low volume workstations to be able to
} forward important stuff (paniclog, and rejectlog, etc) to a central
} logger.

Of course there is always the option of running:-

tail -f /var/log/exim/main.log | logger -t exim -p facility.level

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]