[EXIM] Generating warning messages for depricated domain

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Generating warning messages for depricated domain
This should be a very easy thing to do with autoreply and the like, but
I still haven't quite got my head round all of these things yet.

We have a deprecated domain, cran.ac.uk, which despite efforts over
the past 5 years is still used.

What I would like to do is deliver mail normally addressed to things
in that domain, but to also generate a message to the sender (envelope
form) of the message informing them that the address @*.cran.ac.uk
is to go away.

I would also like to log sender and reciepient addresses of such things
(though I can get this from the mail_log as well), so that I can
talk to the recipients to find out if they are still advertising or
leaking these addresses.

Anyway, the filter file should be easy, but I have to confess to still
not having full confidence with setting up special directors. It is
probably very simple, but this might be an example for the cookbook
docs.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814