Re: [EXIM] Future development

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Witham
A: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [EXIM] Wish-list "votes" (Was: Future development)
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Future development
Philip Hazel wrote:

> 2. I am beginning to feel that the time has come to try to wind down the
> rate of development. Exim can do what most people want now, and I don't
> want to go on adding esoteric special features for ever. There are over
> 200 items on the various "wish lists" I've kept, of varying sizes and
> various ages. I don't really have a feel for how important any of them
> are to the Exim community. If anyone on this list feels strongly that a
> certain feature is missing, perhaps they could post to the list, and
> people could argue over the importance (or otherwise) of it. I'll attach
> below the changes that have been made since the 1.929 alpha release so
> you all know the current base point.

I would like to be able to use rewrite rules within drivers ! Sometimes
only want to perform a rewrite when I know where and how the message is
going to be delivered.

If this is feature is already availble I have miss-understood the docs,
maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

--Sean