Re: [EXIM] Future development

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Bowler
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Future development
>There are over
>200 items on the various "wish lists" I've kept, of varying sizes and
>various ages. I don't really have a feel for how important any of them
>are to the Exim community.

Have you considered "publishing" the wishlist as it exists and/or putting
it up for a "vote" where only the top x% get any sort of priority?

>3. What I would like to do after 2.00 is released is spend time working
>on introductory documentation. I have a couple of chapters written, but
>there is plenty more to do. An FAQ is also needed. Obviously there are
>likely to be bug fixes required for 2.00 and there wouldn't be a
>complete moratorium on development, but I'd want to keep it to a minimum
>for a while.

Sounds like a VERY good idea to me.

Bruce

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/