Re: [EXIM] rewrite issues

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] rewrite issues
On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Marc Haber wrote:

> (1)
> spec.txt for exim 1.92 mentions a config option "log_rewrite". When
> set, exim complains about a configuration error. The sources say that
> that parameter actually is named log_rewrites. A typo :-)

Will be fixed in next edition of the manual.

> (2)
> >palandt:/usr/local/src/exim-1.92/doc # /usr/local/bin/exim -brw
> >blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >  sender: blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >    from: blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >      to: blafasql@???
> >      cc: blafasql@???
> >     bcc: blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >reply-to: blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >env-from: blafasql@???
> >1998-06-25 17:43:51 "blafasql@???" rewritten as "blafasql@???" by rule 1
> >  env-to: blafasql@???

> Is this output "as designed"?

In various testing states (such as -brw) things that would normally get
written to the log get sent to stdout (or is it stderr?) instead. So
that is why that happens.

> (3)
> I would like to have all headers rewritten:
> *@*.mydomain.de to $1@???
> _except_ for
> *@lists.mydomain.de which has to stay $1@???.
>
> I tried using an IF construct but that does not seem to work - exim
> complains at the first { of the expression.

That would be one way to do it, but since you haven't quoted the
expression, I can't diagnose what the fault is. Another way to do this
would be:

*@lists.mydomain.de  $1@???   q
*@*.mydomain.de      $1@???

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,