Re: [EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Joe Metzger
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon
On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Joe Metzger wrote:

> It appears that there are only 2 numeric places in the graph labels. For a
> while it was showing "queue x10" when it should have said "queue x100", then it
> showed "queue x50" when it should have been "queue x500" and finally back to
> "queue x10" when it should have been "queue x1000".

The code does not have any restriction on the number of digits in the
label. Was the label perhaps just too long, and getting chopped off when
displayed? There does seem to be enough room for at least 3 digits though.

> Also, is there any way to rate-limit mail delivery? I had 26,000 messages
> queued up because our PGP keyserver due too to much traffic. When recovering
> from this I wanted to be able to limit deliveries to no more than 1 message per
> second to a particular address while clearing out the backlog. (This might also
> prevent it from dying in the future...)

There is no direct way to do this. Running a single queue runner would
limit it to a single message delivery at a time except if it finds
several messages down the same SMTP channel. (That could be stopped by
setting batch_max in the SMTP transport.)

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714