[EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joe Metzger
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon
Has anybody else had problems with the graph labels in eximon being wrong.
Normally I have 5-50 messages in my mail queue and everything works correctly.
Last week we had a service die and ended up queuing over 26,000 messages for a
while.

It appears that there are only 2 numeric places in the graph labels. For a
while it was showing "queue x10" when it should have said "queue x100", then it
showed "queue x50" when it should have been "queue x500" and finally back to
"queue x10" when it should have been "queue x1000".

Also, is there any way to rate-limit mail delivery? I had 26,000 messages
queued up because our PGP keyserver due too to much traffic. When recovering
from this I wanted to be able to limit deliveries to no more than 1 message per
second to a particular address while clearing out the backlog. (This might also
prevent it from dying in the future...)

I am running exim 1.81 and Exim Monitor version 1.33 under solaris 2.5.1.
--
Joe Metzger
metzger@???