Re: [EXIM] Mail Tapping

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Mail Tapping
Julian <julian@???> probably said: I have seen systems
> (Pipex's if memory serves) where outgoing emails are cc'ed to
> 'autofiler', which I assume keeps a copy. This is reasonable
> enough. Indeed, change mailers to make it the default, and people
> have to specifically stop it from being archived, fine. But to set
> up a system where ANY email is copied to an archive without the
> senders control is not acceptable, IMHO.

This is not strictly true (speaking as an ex-pipex admin).

The autofiler address at pipex is part of the customer ticketing system
and is used when a message is to be added to the ticket on a particular
subject (and often marking it closed).
Only ticket based email (which is much of what you'd see as a customer)
goes to autofile, not a default and nothing else (including internal
and personal mail) should go there.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???