Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.90 release

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sherwood Botsford
A: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.90 release

While it may break FreeBSD ports, having a link on the ftp site
from exim-current -> exim-x.xx makes life easier for a lot of people.

A while ago I was looking for a EIDE controller test program that
was refered to in a news group as eidete19.zip. What I didn't know
was that the author had retired 19 and now it was eidete20.zip.

In this way, if you talk about it in public you can refer to
ftp://ftp.exim.org/exim-stable.tar.gz and exim-beta.tar.gz
and have reasonable confidence that if someone digs up your post out
of deja news 2 years from now that it has a chance of being valid.

Sherwood Botsford     | email avatar@???
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter            | Fax: 403 492 6826