Re: [EXIM] Manpages for Exim ?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
CC: Exim
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Manpages for Exim ?
I think we are getting rather off-topic here.

People have their own preferred ways of accessing information about
software, be it paper, html, man, texinfo or esp.

A manual page is/has been drawn up and will be available.

Other discussions of information transfer etc are rather more suited to
lists on that topic. Can this thread be given a decent burial now, please.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]