Re: [EXIM] What about setproctitle?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Georg v.Zezschwitz, exim-users
Temas nuevos: [EXIM] Autodetecting spammers
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] What about setproctitle?

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Meanwhile, what's wrong with using exiwhat?

Extremely resource intensive for one. I only care about stuff like this
when the server is very loaded, and I want to see if a particular site is
abusing Exim. But having exiwhat walk down the process list and
send signals to hundreds of Exim processes, just makes the load even
higher.

> --
> Philip Hazel                   University Computing Service,
> ph10@???             New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
> P.Hazel@???          England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714

> --
> *** Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/ ***