Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISPs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: djc
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISPs
On Fri, Mar 06, 1998 at 11:20:11AM -0500,
Dave C. <djc@???> is thought to have said:

> I also love perusing the rejectlog once in a while, looking at all the
> crap that was rejected. Occasionally I'll see a server rejected due to
> an underscore in its HELO name and I'll take a moment to lookup the
> domain whois record, and sent a nice note to the administrator telling
> them their config is wrong. So far all such problems have been NT
> servers (:-P), and the administrators were receptive and understanding.

Lucky. We buckled and put the patch in that allows underscores because
when we sent nice informative notes to those NT admins, we got responses
back like "how do you do that?" Ugh.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality