[EXIM] Problems setting log directory in exim 1.82 debian 1.…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kerry Hoath
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Problems setting log directory in exim 1.82 debian 1.3.1 compile problem

I am trying to change where exim puts it's logfiles in 1.82, I am compiling
this on Linux 2.0.33 debian 1.3.1 and am building exim 1.82.

No matter what I do the logs go to /var/spool/exim/log
where /var/spool/exim is my exim incoming spool.
Any ideas why? Here is the line I am testing with
LOGFILE_PATH=/tmp/%slog
Also if you have leading spaces on lines in Local/makefile Exim gets upset
for example I had a leading space before the spool_directory setting and
exim claimed spool_directory not defined. Is this known?
If not, perhapse a comment in the Editme file.
This may have been allready covered, so point me at the mailing list msg if so.

Kerry Hoath:
kerry@??? or khoath@???

Kerry Hoath:
kerry@??? or khoath@???