[EXIM] The plight of exim-digest lurkers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [EXIM] Oh I am sooo embarassed [was The plight of exim-digest lurkers]
Asunto: [EXIM] The plight of exim-digest lurkers
I had retreated to subscribing only to the exim-users-digest and exim-announce
mailing lists, finding the stream-of-conciousness threads in the main list
just too distracting.

But now I find I can't post to either exim-users or exim-users-digest@???
without resubscribing to the main list. Is this intentional?

[This is my first complaint about the digest mechanism, b.t.w.: in general an
excellent service -- thank you, Nigel!]

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.