Re: [EXIM] Request for header change on warning/error messag…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan B. Clegg
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Request for header change on warning/error messages
> On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Alan B. Clegg wrote:
>
> > This change is, instead of just saying delayed, how about saying:
> >
> > Warning: message 0y7YBD-0002Jg-00 delayed 24 hours
>
> This is in the Subject: header, I take it.

Yes, sorry about that.

> Yes, that is relatively trivial to do. The time in the message is given
> as "n minutes" if it is less than 2 hours, otherwise as "n hours". Would
> that be acceptable in the header as well?

Yes, as long as there is some standard as to what to expect. As long as I can
expect N (minutes|hours|days|weeks) there should be no problem at all.

> > Exim rocks as far as speed and queue management go. Thanks!
>
> Glad to hear it.

Queue statistics for the "mailinglists.org" domain are available at:
    www.firehouse.net/mrtg/mq.html

for your viewing pleasure.

See if you can tell when I installed Exim 8)

-abc
--
                                    Firehouse Network Consulting
                                    We fight fires so you don't have to(tm)