[EXIM] majordomo?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Bowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] majordomo?
I've been using exim for 1 or 2 months now and I'd like to echo the "it
rocks" comments of earlier today...

Now I'm trying to automate some of previously manually managed mailing
lists so I figured I'd give Majordomo a go.

I've got it installed and the config test script ran like a champ.

I'm trying to set up a test list and when I follow the instructions, I get
an error in the exim log that looks like...

>1998-02-26 09:22:20 0y84CZ-0001Ki-00 Neither the system_aliases director nor
>the address_pipe transport set a uid for local delivery of
>|/usr/local/etc/majordomo/wrapper majordomo

Any ideas???

Or... are there other "easy to use, free list managers that play well with
exim" that I should be looking at?

TIA,
Bruce

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/