[EXIM] Request for header change on warning/error messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan B. Clegg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Request for header change on warning/error messages
I run a large number of mailing lists, and am working on automating a number
of features. To make this easier, I'd like to see a minor change on the
"Warning: message 0y7YBD-0002Jg-00 delayed" mail that is sent back when
messages are delayed on any given system.

This change is, instead of just saying delayed, how about saying:

Warning: message 0y7YBD-0002Jg-00 delayed 24 hours

Where the "24 hours" would be in some "standard" format that we could parse
easily from procmail, or whatever. This would allow me to immediately
(without parsing the body of the mail) see "delay", time, and queueid.

Any comments? (and yes, I know you are probably tired of hearing from me
already)

Exim rocks as far as speed and queue management go.  Thanks!
-abc
--
Alan B. Clegg                        abc@???
Member of Technical Staff                http://www.bsdi.com