[EXIM] Incoming mail timing out

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Evan Leibovitch
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: [EXIM] Incoming mail timing out

I am getting occasional messages of incoming SMTP attempts timing out.
This is now a serious problem, someone who needs to be able to send email
here, can't. Only two sites seem to have ever had this problem, everything
else gets through.

Here's the syntax of the (identical except for the time) log entries:

1998-02-25 12:03:12 SMTP incoming data timeout (message abandoned) while \
      connected to mailext02.compaq.com [207.18.199.33]

An associate of mine on a different system (also using exim 1.82) who is
getting CC'd on these messages is receiving the mail fine. The only
significant diffrence between the two systems is that the other site has a
faster Internet connection.

Is there *anything* I can do about this?

Evan Leibovitch * Xunil Computing * Brampton, Ontario, Canada * www.xunil.com
 Supporting Intel-based Unix and Linux since 1985 * Caldera & SCO authorized
         "Windows 95 is a walking antitrust violation" -- Bryan Sparks