Re: [EXIM] Incoming mail timing out

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
A: Evan Leibovitch
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Incoming mail timing out
I've seen this as well, from only one particular site (a client of ours).
We've got a 256K Internet connection here (fairly lightly loaded) and they
have a full T-1 connection, but it still occurs quite frequently.

I will attempt to find out what MTA they're using; I believe it's the SMTP
gateway for cc:Mail, but I'm not positive.