RE: [EXIM] Majordomo help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Griffiths M (ISD)
A: 'Tabor J. Wells'
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] Majordomo help
Thanks to everybody who replied concerning the permissions error.
I had placed exim in the majordomo group (as indicated by Tabor below)
but have found that on creation (by MD) the lists directory did not have
the
correct privs set up i.e. 775.

regards

Martyn

Martyn Griffiths                           E-mail: postmaster@???
Network Services Group        Postmaster
University of Glamorgan
UK