Re: [EXIM] Majordomo help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Griffiths M (ISD)
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Majordomo help
On Tue, Feb 17, 1998 at 11:53:20AM -0000,
Griffiths M (ISD) <mgriffit@???> is thought to have said:

mgriffit> The error I get back is:
mgriffit>
mgriffit> The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
mgriffit> video-list@???: <video-list@???> - error in
mgriffit> alias file /usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.aliases:
mgriffit> failed to open included file /usr/local/majordomo/lists/video:
mgriffit> Permission denied
mgriffit>
mgriffit> It's obviously a permissions error but can anybody see an obvious thing
mgriffit> I am missing.
mgriffit> Is it that user EXIM has no access to the Majordomo files?
mgriffit>
mgriffit> thanks
mgriffit>
mgriffit> Martyn

Martyn,

I had this error as well until I added the exim user to my majordomo
group.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality