[EXIM] Non-local domains as subdomains of local domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ephraim Silverberg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Non-local domains as subdomains of local domains
We're using Exim 1.82.

We have a number of non-local domains (e.g. *.xx.cs.huji.ac.il) as
subdomains of our local domain listed in DBM file /cs/exim/db/subdomains.db.

What I want to do is as follows:

local_domains = !partial-db;/cs/exim/db/subdomains:*.cs.huji.ac.il

However, I can't do a '!' in a domain_list, only in a host_list
(i.e. Exim panics).

The other alternatives are not desirable:

1. A hardcoded regular expression excluding non-local subdomains in
local_domains since I can't mix lookups and regular expressions.

2. A smartuser/aliasfile director that would take the the MX mail-exchanger
from the DBM file a la Virtual Domains described in chapter 37. This
would mean updating our DBM file whenever the MX records change in the
DNS database.

Another other ideas how to do this?

Thanks,
    Ephraim
Ephraim Silverberg, CS System Group,          Phone number:   972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.         Fax number:     972-2-6585439
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim        E-mail: ephraim@???