Re: [EXIM] Non-local domains as subdomains of local domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ephraim Silverberg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Non-local domains as subdomains of local domains
On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Ephraim Silverberg wrote:

> What I want to do is as follows:
>
> local_domains = !partial-db;/cs/exim/db/subdomains:*.cs.huji.ac.il
>
> However, I can't do a '!' in a domain_list, only in a host_list
> (i.e. Exim panics).

That's because these lists are really "or" lists; it's a local domain if
it matches the first item OR the second item OR ... so putting a "not"
in there doesn't do what you want, since you want an AND construction.
You need local_domains_except (which doesn't exist, and would be nasty
to implement, because local_domains is checked in a lot of places).

> The other alternatives are not desirable:
>
> 1. A hardcoded regular expression excluding non-local subdomains in
>    local_domains since I can't mix lookups and regular expressions.

I don't understand.

> Another other ideas how to do this?

Off the top of my head:

# Don't have any hard-coded local domains; initially Exim thinks
# everything is remote.

local_domains =

# A special router detects the true local domains

detect_local_domains:
driver = domainlist
domains = *.cs.huji.ac.il
except_domains = partial-db;/cs/exim/db/subdomains
route_list = "* 127.0.0.1"
self = local

Yes, it's a horrible hack!