Re: [EXIM] Maximum Message Size

Author: Eric Wieling
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Maximum Message Size
On Mon, Feb 02, 1998 at 09:35:13AM +0000, Nigel Cass wrote:
> Hi everybody.
>
> Almost a survey question really.
>
> Just wondering what kind of magnitude people set for their maximum
> message size. I've experimented with all kinds of sizes - but people
> still always have that 'important presentation' etc. to send.
>
> Just wondered what sort of sizes other people have settled on / are
> enforcing. Particularly those of you working in UK universities.

Our max message size is 16M. We make sure that we have enough disk
space in /tmp and /var/mail to handle several 16M messages at the
same time.

We are a small ISP specializing in internet access for business. Our
users demand fairly lax restriations on message size.

--Eric
--
Eric Wieling (eric@???), Chesapeake Communications Corporation
Sales: sales@??? 504-585-1850, Support: support@??? 504-535-5449

We have changed our name! Corporate Communications Technology is now
known as Chesapeake Communications Corporation.