Re: [EXIM] Port 25

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason Bain
A: Steve Sargent
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Port 25
RE:

> I'v just installed exim and would like to test it on a different port,
> other than 25 that is.
>
> We are running sendmail as well, so I would like to run both of them at the
> same time while I test exim out. The manual makes mention of being able to
> start exim up on a different port number but doesn't tell you how to.

>From doc/spec.txt:

5. THE EXIM COMMAND LINE

5.3 Command line options

  -oX <number>
       This option is relevant only when the -bd option is also given. It    |
       overrides any setting of the daemon_smtp_service option, and          |
       specifies an alternative TCP/IP port number for the listening
       daemon. When used, the process number of the daemon is written to a
       file whose name is exim-daemon.<number>.pid in Exim's spool
       directory.

--
Jason N. Bain, Centre for Computing Services, Imperial College, London SW7 2BX.
Telephone:(0171) 594 6974 Fax:(0171) 594 6958 Electronic mail:J.N.Bain@???