[EXIM] Flogging a deceased equine

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Bowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Flogging a deceased equine
I know this was beat to death some while ago in the list but at the time, I
didn't care (now, of course, I do) and now I can't seem to find it in the
archives...

We have a few users who on occasion work from home, dialed into an ISP.
They want to be able to send and receive mail as if they were at work.

I'm aware of the sender_net_accept_relay option to allow relays from some
addresses but since the ISP's all use DHCP or some other dynamic addressing
scheme, I can't be sure that xx.xx.xx.4 will always be "trusted user", so I
have to allow the entire xx.xx.xx.0/24 range in. That's not really what I
want.

Is there a way to tell exim to accept relays from xx.xx.xx.0/24 but only if
the from field is some set of values? Or is there a better way (sending
their mail from the ISP isn't acceptable) to have a little more control
over who sends from xx.xx.xx.0?

TIA,
Bruce

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/