[EXIM] Port 25

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Sargent
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Port 25
I'v just installed exim and would like to test it on a different port,
other than 25 that is.

We are running sendmail as well, so I would like to run both of them at the
same time while I test exim out. The manual makes mention of being able to
start exim up on a different port number but doesn't tell you how to.

Can anyone advise please?

| Steve Sargent, Vox +44 171 775 3220, Fax +44 171 775 3221                |
| QMW Computing Services,  Mile End Road,  London E1 4NS, UK               |
| Email   : S.L.Sargent@???                                          |
| WWW page: http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~cgaa160/user.html                        |
|                                         PIPER       _|_                  |
|                                         ARROW    e/  o  \e               |